Data Architect | 6 Months initially | BasingstokeWe are currently working for a Data Architect to join one of our clients for a 6 month...
Data Architect I'm recruiting for a Data Architect to work with a Government Agency based in Southampton. The Role; The Data Architect role is to define data architectures, data models, options and solutions to meet business objectives, and accountable for ensuring that the design and development of those solutions are efficient, sustainable and fit-for-purpose. You will be working with stakeholders from across the organisation, you will collaborate closely with a number of delivery teams in both the definition and realisation of architectural solutions. About You; You will also be somebody who is unafraid to learn and apply new big-data technologies to business situations, but also somebody who is able to take a long-term view, see the bigger picture, and able to balance risk and opportunity.
So, whether you're building strong relationships with stakeholders or making sure that big data solutions are aligned to business need and technical direction, you'll be working to deliver real and demonstrable value to the business.
To be the successful candidate you must demonstrate your track record against the following essential criteria and competencies in your application:
- Considerable experience in the definition and implementation of Data Architectures
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering digital services using public cloud platforms and big data tech
- Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
- Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of industry best practices for data architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level Geospatial and Data Management solutions would also be advantageous
- Practitioner certification in TOGAF, DAMA, UML, or equivalent frameworks
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working hours
- Performance related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave - (30 days after five years) bank holidays plus an extra 3 days leave over Christmas
If you are interested or require further information please apply within or contact Ryan Hutton on 0289 590 8475
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age