Senior Project Manager Insurance 6 month contract ReigateAn excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join a fast paced AGILE Technology transformation project,...
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a large Life and Pensions company based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
- Responsibility for delivery of a project or a work stream within a programme, ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, to scope.
- Ensures the application of the appropriate project management disciplines, i.e. planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring, reporting and risk, issue, lessons learned and dependency management, including escalation/resolution of issues and contingency planning for risks.
- Establishes an effective project organisation structure and responsible for project team shaping, building, development, management and motivation including project resource planning, task allocation, prioritisation and monitoring.
- Responsible for the budget reporting, forecasting and expenditure associated with projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the delivered project or work stream meets the needs of the business as specified in the original requirements.
- Manages and contributes to the selection of supplier delivery relationships for technical partners, software vendors and contract agencies
- Responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and key customers, ensuring delivery meets requirements
- Educated to A level or equivalent experience and/ or relevant Industry qualification
- Accredited at Project Management discipline (practitioner level) (e.g. Certified Project Manager, APMP, Prince2, ISEB)
- Proven decision making ability
- Ability to manage and develop people effectively
- Good communication & influencing skills, at all levels and up to Head of level (G)
- Proficient in planning and organising
- Role model for Project manager behaviours, skills and disciplines
- Previous project experience with proven track record of delivery in small - medium projects
- Good awareness of Project Management disciplines
- Experience of budget management
If this sounds of interest to yourself please apply within and I will look forward to discussing this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age