Finance AccountantAs one of Vodafone strategic partner we are looking for a Finance Accountant to join the team based in Newbury on an initial 12month...
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking a PA to join the team on a 2 month contract based in Newbury, the PA will provide efficient and pro-active secretarial support 3 departmental E Bands together with ad-hoc support to their teams (where appropriate).
- Provide effective operational support for the departmental E Bands, including extensive diary management; travel arrangements; processing of expenses; managing inboxes (where appropriate), arranging internal/external meetings including the booking of relevant facilities/rooms etc.
- Provide a professional, confidential and personal interface into the E bands they support.
- Be a self-starter and take a proactive approach to all aspects of the role.
- Take responsibility to lead specific initiatives and projects (where appropriate).
- Have great, confident communication skills.
- Raise all departmental Shopping Carts/Purchase Orders using the appropriate method.
- Provide assistance with raising any requests on the EVO HR Tool.
- Manage EVO approvals on behalf the departmental E Bands, liaising with the relevant owner of EVO task to ensure appropriate approvals are in place.
- Manage and/or support with any projects, as and when required.
- Co-ordinate with the Director's PA and departmental secretaries to ensure there is seamless support during periods of annual leave.
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age