Security Business AnalystLondon 6 Month Contract We are looking to recruit a contract Security Business Analyst with reporting and Agile experience. This role will collaborate...
Business Process Analyst
We are currently looking for an experienced Business Process Transformation Business Analyst, with experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a technology solution. The role will be a 3-6 month initial contract based in Surrey.
* Experience in an investment operations environment.
* Advanced knowledge in 2 or more of the following business functions; - Client onboarding - Operational controls (error management, change management, regulatory monitoring, etc) - Compliance - Operational Risk - Third party oversight - Product
* Experience working on Agile projects
* Skilled in business process mapping and re-engineering.
* Proven ability to provide accurate estimation of requirements gathering effort needed.
* Experience of developing test scripts, as well as co-ordinating & completing functional testing.
* Experience in leading various business readiness activities, such as documenting procedural guides and delivering training to the business.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, so as to establish effective and strong relationships with stakeholders, end users, development teams, third parties and vendors
* Strong facilitation, interviewing and listening skills so as to fully elicit, analyse and verify requirements with stakeholders
* Strong attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving
* Ability to work unsupervised and as a member of team
* Ability to work with global teams and with all levels in the organization
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age