IT Infrastructure Service Operations Analyst with O365 experience Contract Maidenhead, BerkshireMy client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit an IT Infrastructure Service...
Project Manager - CMDB / Remedy
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with CMDB Experience particularly in Remedy. This role will be for 6 months based in their Newbury headquarters.
Multiple CMDBs exist across the UK and Group markets with UK IT Operations infrastructure within them. This has led to inconsistent data, difficulties maintaining the data and poor data usage. Vodafone would like One CMDB to be the single go to CMDB for all things IT Operations infrastructure related from service down to server.
It will provide a holistic view of Service, Application, Hardware, Software, Security, Regulatory and Financial information related to infrastructure within UK IT Operations. It will give the ability to link in other systems to automatically update and provide further information on services affected by developed faults and risks, and supply financial information of the cost to run services. It will be strategic and expandable, potentially linking other systems in future FYs eg, Remedy Incident to help solve issues and potentially able to give a single view across the whole of Vodafone. It will aid the identification of unused servers and licences so they can be decommissioned. This will produce cost and power savings but the amount is unknown at this moment.
The PM's role would be to:
- Organise and schedule the relevant sessions for the above sprints, separating out each sprint into stakeholder groups.
- Organising the documentation sessions with the BA and the in house SMEs.
- Scheduling the demonstration sessions to the stakeholders, and carrying out the demonstrations with the BA.
- Producing reports on the progress of the sprints and overall phase 2 progress.
- Scheduling demonstration sessions for candidate federated BI tools for the end to end solution.
- Driving the ADDM deployment into EIT estate, by working with the group network teams to carry out firewall changes.
- Remedy Experience
- Proven Project Manager experience
- Proven experience in a project building or merging CMDB's
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age