Azure Security Operations Analyst / Engineer | London | 3 Months Initially We are currently recruiting for an Azure Security Operations Analyst / Engineer to...
IT Security Operations Manager
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Security Operations Manager to join their team. The role will be to maintain, develop and manage effective Cyber Security operations in an outsourced IT environment. The role will combine maintaining comprehensive tactical awareness of the state of controls across the IT estate with planning and implementing a step change in the performance of Cyber Security operations. Areas of focus include: incident management and response, governance of service providers and continuous improvement of processes.
As the Security Operations Manager your primary accountabilities will include:
- Act as a point of contact within IT for all Cyber Security operational matters, including: incidents raised through ITO or other service providers (e.g., SOC), threat intelligence and requests for investigations.
- Develop and implement the plan for improving Cyber Security operational capability.
- Provide visible and effective leadership and governance across outsourced security operation providers. This covers technical/content leadership, and compliance.
- Own vendor relationship for Cyber Security products or services that are in production.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant IT Security qualification (e.g., CISSP/CISM/CISA/SABSA/CEH)
- Strong track record in management of IT Security operations in a complex multi-vendor outsourced environment
- Record of delivering service transformation in Security operations
- Good working knowledge of ISMS frameworks, e.g., ISO 27001
- Security Cleared to CTC Level
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact me on 0207 654 1187. Alternatively you can email me on
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age