Lorien is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join one of our clients at their offices based in Telford.The ideal candidate for this role...
Are you looking for a permanent PMO Manager role in north Manchester?
My major client in Oldham is looking for someone to join their leadership team at the organisation and help to deliver their IT and IM Roadmap.
Within the Business Change and IT functions they currently provide: PMO, Programme and Project Delivery, Business Analysis, Business Readiness and Change Management, Architecture and Solution Design, Software Development, Testing, End User Computing, Technical Operations, Cyber Security and Assurance, Network Services, and IT Service Management.
The role is a great opportunity to join a progressing business and help them achieve their long term strategy and move into a senior leadership role.
- Conduct capacity planning and resource modelling to inform sequencing options and to resolve issues and conflicts, supporting the Head of Portfolio and Programme Delivery to determine and maintain optimum sequencing.
- Provide effective portfolio performance reporting and analysis, including tracking delivery at portfolio level, business impact heat maps, dependency, risk, and issue management.
- Own, develop, and maintain the programme and project delivery methodology, providing the processes and tools, and assuring the application of these across the function.
- Conduct the formal gateway review process, assuring readiness to move to the next gate, tracking the completion of agreed assurance actions; develop and maintain the library of artefacts and baseline documentation for assurance purposes and re-use as appropriate.
- Facilitate programme and project start up and close down activities to ensure relevant lessons learnt are applied; maintain an accessible register of lessons learnt building a body of knowledge that drives continuous improvement.
- Lead the PMO Analysts and project support team, ensuring efficient and effective use of these resources across the portfolio; drive continuous improvement in PMO practice and people development.
Does this role sound like it could be the career change you need?
Please APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age