Are you a BI Analyst looking for a new contract opportunity? Have got experience of using SAP? Have you worked with large quantities of data? If you have answered yes to all these questions this role is for you!
You will be joining a team of pricing analyst working on BI Pricing across a global organisation. Your primary responsibility is to ensure pricing data accuracy and completeness across all platforms, including the company website, stores and wholesale. You will be playing a key role in the preparation for each new season by ensuring all products are priced in a timely and accurate manner. You will also be required to work with reports and analyse the pricing data to be able to highlight discrepancies or summarise key findings.
Day to Day
- You will be responsible for precise calculation of prices and price load processes in SAP. Communicating any problems to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitor and execute requested price changes and co-ordinate the appropriate communication to ensure customers can be updated and products re-ticketed as appropriate.
- Investigate and take action with the different business functions to resolve missing or incorrect pricing queries. Escalate any pattern of queries to senior colleagues and build up on knowledge gathered to propose improvements to current processes.
- Ensure all products are priced correctly in all countries and across all channels by carrying data integrity and completeness checks utilising the online reporting tool and SAP queries.
- Support development of new reporting tools and processes by providing feedback to the relevant business functions and participating in UAT.
- Experience of analysing & working with large quantities of data
- Good communication skills & ability to interact with people from different departments
- Excellent / advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solving skills which include an ability to systematically investigate issues as they arise
- Exceptional attention to detail with a desire to pursue 100% accuracy at all times
- Excellent team working skills.
- Previous experience with SAP
- A degree in a business / mathematical discipline
If you are a team player who enjoys working with number and data then please apply for the role below. A full job specification is available on application. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on 0113 887 8074.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age