Procurement Manager As one of Vodafone's strategic partner we are seeking Procurement Manager to join the team in Newbury on an initial 5month contract. The...
Internal Communications Manager
As one of Vodafone's strategic partners, we are seeking an internal communications specialist to join their team on an initial 3 month contract, based Paddington or Newbury. You'll be an integral part of Vodafone Business' new IC team working as an Internal Communications Manager. You will coordinate and manage communications within the IC function whilst linking closely with your colleagues in the wider business. You'll also play a part in strengthening the small team by being the engine room of their workload. You will always on the lookout on to improve processes and our ways of working as you will be super organised and delivery focused.
- 3+ years in-house and/or IC agency experience
- A flair for creativity, complemented by strong process and project management skills
- Being a stickler for measures, controls and processes - regular monitoring and flexing activity to capture lessons learnt
- A sharp eye for detail, and the ability to work under pressure and to drive deadlines
- An interesting CV and approach
Looking for in contractor
- Can do attitude, tough skin, broad shoulders,
- A dazzling passion for IC and showcasing the value IC can bring to a business
- Confident networking skills
- Comfortable with change
- A real doer who wants to get stuck in
- Managing your own and other team members' workloads
- Experience in measurement.
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or give me a call on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age