Risk and Control Manager Edinburgh 9 Month ContractOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Risk and Control Manager to join their Edinburgh...
Information Control Analyst - Edinburgh
Our Oil & Gas client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Information Control Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Providing IM support to a range of disciplines within the organisation.
- Archiving, indexing and distributing project documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Issuing defined project reports as required.
- Participating in Project Documentation Audits.
- Implementing project specific Information Management procedures and work instructions.
- Initiating handover and turnover in accordance with project contractual requirements.
- Interfacing with Data Management/GIS to ensure active exchange of best practice and alignment of processes and systems.
- Facilitating the setup and configuration of the data repositories to meet project requirements.
- Facilitating procedures and support processes for the population of the Data Repository.
- Ensuring adherence to and compliance with cyber security and GDPR standards.
- Developing Project Information reports and statistics.
- Managing the day to day data management and collection processes.
- Defining and publishing Group wide document control procedures and provide user group training.
- Acting as the document control assurance role within functions and projects such as Drilling, Exploration, HSE, etc.
- Strong evidence of document/records management background
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of Document Control principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of all subsurface data, including well and seismic data, subsurface entitlement and legal requirements.
- Good working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems and data management and the associated processes, software, tools and databases.
- Demonstrable track record of working with projects, teams and functions in a matrix environment.
- Experience in setting up filing/classification/indexing systems & developing retention schedules.
- Ability to communicate document control principles to others in a clear and concise manner Ability to convey and enforce Document Control assurance on projects.
Should this Information Control Analyst position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age