Our corporate client is in need of experience Programme Delivery Managers. This will be to lead the delivery of a portfolio of projects working within...
Are you a Head of Delivery looking for your next contract role? Have you worked on Digital transformation projects with a focus on data and analytics? Are you passionate about agile practices and enjoy championing and coaching others? If you are immediately available or on a short notice period then this could be the job for you!
I am recruiting for a global company looking for a Head of Data and Digital Enablement Delivery to join their team initially on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. You will grow and manage the team responsible for delivering a portfolio of data, analytics, digital marketing, CRM, and regulatory compliance projects and proofs of concepts.
You will being responsible for advancing Agile practices within the teams and acting as a champion coaching others to ensure best practices and principles are adhered to while delivering projects on time and to budget. You will have a clear oversight of all programmes and projects within your portfolio, clearly managing the cost and time factors, assuring successful delivery, and clear communication to all stakeholders.
- Have successfully managed a range of Data and Analytic projects, understand data science and concepts such as session replay, customer insight, heat mapping and google analytics.
- Digital Transformation skills including Digital Marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication experience at C-suite and Senior Director Level gained at global and complex organisation.
- Passion for growing talent through coaching and mentoring.
- Worked previously in fast paced companies e.g. Betting and gaming, Ecommerce, Retail or Entertainment
- Managed a multi-million pound budget
- Holds an Agile/ lean practices qualification
If you are a hands on Head of programme delivery looking to work for a global organisation then please apply to the role below, a detailed job description is available on application. If you have any questions please call me on 0113 887 8074.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age