A Desk Based Sales Account Manager is required to join a large service provider at one of their offices in Nelson.The ideal candidate has at...
New Business Development Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Lorien are recruiting on behalf of a leading software and consultancy company who provide some of the largest ERP solutions in the market today. Due to growth of the sales team they are looking for an experienced New Business Development Manager who has experience selling similar solutions.
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client provides business management solutions, support and services to SMB/Enterprise organisations. They support, develop and implement market-leading ERP solutions. They combine industry expertise and award-winning customer service with flexible ERP software solutions that deliver long - term value to businesses.
- SAP Business One
- Infor SunSystems
New Business Sales Manager:
Within the role you will be heavily supported by the marketing and presales & delivery teams. You will be required to come into the office frequently therefore it is a requirement that you can easily commute into Leeds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create new sales opportunities, leveraging our marketing channels and client events
- Be proficient in demonstrating ERP solutions to prospects
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrate proven success metrics selling ERP/MRP solutions into the SME market
- Experience negotiating pricing and terms per company policy and procedure.
- Working knowledge of WMS/ CRM/ Portals /Production /Systems Integration
- A proven track record of winning business within the Software industry
What will you get?
Salary: up to £55,000 + Double OTE uncapped
- Car allowance
- 25 days' holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Pension & Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Salary reviews, Team trips
- Flexible Working
Feel free to contact me first for more information or if you do not have a current CV prepared. Alternatively please apply with a copy of your latest CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age