Business Analyst Apple PayOur Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month...
Technical/ Digital Business Analyst
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client in Edinburgh on an initial six month contract in Edinburgh!
This is a hybrid role between a Technical Analyst and Business Analyst (70% BA and 30% Tech Analyst).
The manager is looking for someone with with in-depth Retail banking experience- AI or IBM Watson experience would be an added benefit.
What skills are required?
- Obtaining and summarising complex information
- Providing illustrations and process flows
- Ability to convert user stories or requests into technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional scrum teams in multiple location
- Knowledge and skills in Agile, Project Management, Planview, JIRA, Confluence would be helpful as well
- Experience of working in a Digital team within a Retail Bank environment
- Worked on many pieces of work at a time
- Experience with working closely with internal, external and offshore colleagues and partners.
- Deal with complex technical infrastructure
- Experience of Personal Banking Products (Current Accounts, Mortgages, ISAs)
- Experience in Open Banking
What will you work on?
- Chatbot that uses Artificial Intelligence and specifically facilitating, eliciting, assessing and translating user journeys for our Technical development team for the authenticated journey workstream
If you have the required experience, please forward your CV to find out more about this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age