Software Test Engineer
We are current recruiting for a Senior Software Test Engineer to join our small and highly skilled software team in Cambridge where you will be working on market leading financial capital modelling software.
- Work on market leading financial capital modelling software, as an integral part of the team
- Collaborate with other team members to highlight the product risks
- Help identify and implement the necessary steps required to enable the release of software which not only meets the end-user's needs, but is also reliable and of the highest quality
- Provide information to all parties involved to help improve the product
- Participate in design and development to ensure testability is considered at all stages
- Use the appropriate testing techniques, including both manual and automated testing to achieve the above.
- Significant commercial experience as a software tester
- Familiar with a broad range of testing techniques combined with an understanding of when to use them. And when not to!
- Aptitude for applying analytical skills to diagnose and solve intricate problems
- Familiarity and adaptability to working with automation frameworks, both at the unit, integration and GUI level
- Proactive approach to software testing and able to work collaboratively with the software development team
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to handle analysing large amount of data
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age