Do you want to work on an award winning website? Do you have node.js skills?
My client are a multi-disciplinary, co-located team, their approach to product development is based on Lean principles and they've embedded continuous delivery and data-informed decision making into process, tools and architecture. They value transparency, accountability, shared responsibility and teamwork.
What you'll work on
- develop new features for a .com website and Apps using modern web technologies
- collaborate with product owners and UX/designers, contributing ideas to help achieve company-wide goals
- maintain high standards for web performance, security and accessibility
- Experience building ETL processes
- ElasticSearch; Neo4j; Redis; GraphQL
- Handlebars; Sass; Webpack; Preact
- Fastly and VCL
- Github; Circle CI; Sentry
- Graphite; Grafana
My client don't expect you to have worked with all of these, it will just be a bonus for us if you have worked with some of them.
Apply now by sending in your updated CV!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age