Security Architect Cloud/Web applicationsOur Client a Large retailer is looking for a Security Analyst to join them on a 6 month contract basis in LondonYou...
Security Cloud Architect | London | 3 Months Initially
We are currently recruiting for a Security Cloud Architect / Operations, Control and Governance Lead to join one of our clients in London for an initial 3 month contract.
We're looking for someone with solid hands-on technical expertise and collaboration skills with the ability to lead projects to design, engineer and guide the implementation of a secure cloud.
- Experience in supporting Infrastructure and Cloud Security solution management and Operations Support
- Security work experience in engineering or development area with a security certification like CISSP
- Security in architecting and deploying security solutions for Azure with relevant certifications from Microsoft
- Strong working knowledge of cloud security solutions covering public (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.), private and hybrid cloud platforms
- Experience applying problem solving skills and provide customised bespoke solution
- Evaluate cloud security design and effectiveness of technology controls during the business lifecycle and help identify security posture and performance improvement opportunities
- Execute and deliver engagements cutting across cloud security lifecycle of strategy definition, consulting, architecture, design and implementation across multi-cloud environment in line regulatory and standards like PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO, etc.
- Exposure to building security architecture of large cloud deployments. Knowledge of and experience of applying industry recognised cloud reference architecture and patterns to target security solution.
- Exposure to cloud native and third party security controls cutting across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, experience in various cloud security frameworks such as CSA, CIS, SANS, ENISA, IETF, etc.
- Hardening and securing the Azure cloud environment to Azure security reference architecture
- Experience with virtualisation and configuration of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments and associated software development environments using Microsoft Azure
- Implementation experience with commercial security solutions such as web application firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, DDOS, PAM mitigation;
- Design DevSecOps for development and deployment teams
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills to explain and document your ideas/plans and present them effectively to senior management for approval.
- Azure Security operational experience
- Security infrastructure technologies
- Firewalls, IDPS, proxies
- Experience producing high level & low level designs
- Developing security compliance
- Security standards
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age