Infrastructure Solutions Architects Edinburgh 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Solutions Architect to join their Edinburgh based team...
Security Architect - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Architect to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Broad and deep technical knowledge covering application, data, technology and security domains
- Demonstrable experience and track-record of successful delivery of IT security architecture solutions
- Relevant enterprise/solution architecture qualifications (e.g. BCS Certificate in Enterprise & Solution Architecture, TOGAF certification etc)
- Experience of implementing technical security controls in a variety of organisations, controls could include:- Firewalls, WAF's, Desktop build, Mobile Device Management controls, Web Content, Internet filtering, Email & Messaging, OS builds, Database protection, Application vulnerability mitigations (eg: OWASP); Pen testing assurance, ID&V, Identity mgmt., RBAC, SSO deployment, SoD controls
- Relevant security qualification - CISSM/CISSP/ISMS
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age