Are you a Deskside Support Analyst looking for your next opportunity, this leading automotive organisation are looking for an additional team member to provide service...
Deskside Support - 6 Month Contract - £16 per hour
We are currently looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to work for a large automotive organisation on a initial 6 month contract based in Rickmansworth. The engineer will be required to support the customers operational infrastructure including software, desktops, laptops, printers, voice and data network environment.
- Diagnose & resolve errors in the customers operational environment within agreed SLA timescales
- Implement additional services into the customers operational environment in liaison with the other teams, as appropriate
- Provide support as required for wide range of technical and project implementations (some out-of-hours)
- Adhere to all relevant processes and reporting
The ideal candidate will have the following experience in:
- Mobile deployment/upgrade experience (iphone / blackberry / android etc)
- Windows 7 inc remote user access
- MS Office 2010\2013 & Outlook
- TCP/IP networks
- Data cable patching
- IE browser
- Network printing configuration
- AS400 use
- Terminal emulation
- Even though the role will be predominately based out of one site, travel to different sites may be required so a valid drivers licence is required.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age