Automation TesterFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Manchester!The skills you'll needWe're looking for someone with experience of...
Automation Tester - Manchester
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Automation Tester to join their Manchester based team on a permanent full time basis
- Operating automated testing throughout the programme lifecycle to make sure the solutions meet both the business's and customers' needs.
- Design and operate a range of test types, including smoke and integration testing
- Understanding and analysing testing requirements, and working with colleagues to plan and manage the work to perform and monitor testing
- Producing documentation which details the approach to test planning and execution
- Designing test scenarios and cases, making sure the collateral produced will verify the solution proposed, and can be fully traced back to the initial requirements
- Reviewing and managing test execution and results, including regression testing and retesting activities across the different testing phases
- Creating test completion reports which document defects clearly and concisely, reporting and raising them in good time
- Experience of automated testing, and the proven capability to set up a test automation framework and experience with a number of tools and technologies related to automated testing.
- A history of delivering across a wide range of software delivery and transformation projects, including large change programmes in a technology environment.
- Familiar with agile working
- Experience of developing bespoke testing frameworks, test strategy and planning, reporting, defect management, and behaviour-driven development
- An understanding of the financial services industry, particularly retail banking and lending products
- Solid technical skills in Java, Cucumber, Cloud Technologies, JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- Creativity, exceptionally high standards, and the desire to continue learning
- Great interpersonal skills, so you can work with both senior business and technical stakeholders
Should this Automation Tester position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age