Delivery Integration Manager Edinburgh OR Glasgow 6 MonthsOur Public Sector client is currently offering an exciting opportunity for several Delivery Integration Managers to come onboard...
Service Delivery Manager (BigData)
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client in Edinburgh on an initial six month contract!
Currently, the bank are introducing real time processing of data/ Streaming Architecture.
- Knowledge of BigData and Streaming Architectures, preferable on the Cloudera stack
- Experience of data platforms- Cloudera, Hadoop, streaming technologies such as Spark, Kafka preferable
- Experience of Service Delivery Management, ideally BigData as a Service in a financial services institution, including enhancements, production support and user/team on-boarding services
- Experience in setting up high performing teams, with a mix of permanent, contract and managed service colleagues, both on and off shore
- Ability to shape team structures and attract high performing talent to the team and retain them
- Experience in setting up and owning processes and review forums supporting Service Management
- Evidence of good, global stakeholder management and the ability to develop business relationships with business stakeholders as well as technology
- Experience of DevOps operating models and Agile
- Experienced in ITIL is a bonus
If you have the desired skills and experience, please forward your CV to find out more about this opportunity.
If candidates are required to travel, flexible working from home will also be considered for this role, as it is essential to find someone that has the skills/experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age