Lorien Resourcing are working closely with out client our client, a national pharmaceutical firm, in their need to recruit a Software DeveloperOur client is looking...
Java Developer x 2
Our Public Sector client in Glasgow is looking for 2 highly skilled Java Developers to join them for a 3 months initial contract.
The ideal candidate will have Public Sector experience as well as
- Software development tools and languages - e.g. Java, SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle, HTML
- Working on Java Software with an Oracle database
- Design & development of integrations using standard web technologies (e.g. JSON, XML, XLST, SOAP and REST web services)
- Extract Transform and Load - staging databases
- Experience of SITS tools - e.g. in-built import/export, stu-talk integration or other integration platforms
- Exposure to integration bus or enterprise service bus
- Experience of implementing interfaces - dynamic and batch data import/export
- Software solution analysis, design and implementation
- Data Modelling
- Software development methodologies
- Experience with software project and source code management tools (e.g. Jira, GitHub, Microsoft)
- Project management methodologies
- Experience with common education sector corporate systems - e.g. Tribal SITS, Unit 4 ISIS, Blackboard and Oracle e-Business Suite
- Systems/logical perspective - delivering pragmatic/practical results
- Problem-solving and analysis
- Organising & planning work - working to tight deadlines
- Written & verbal communications - bridging the technical and business divide
- Teamwork - working and collaborating with business and technical colleagues.
If interested. please submit your cv
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age