3rd Line Systems Administrator, Perm, Huntingdon.We are looking for a Systems Administrator who can help expand our team at a market leading Manages Service Provider....
3rd Line Support Engineer
My client, a market-leading managed service provider is looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join the growing team for their office based in Huntingdon. This company is all about career progression and offers to send employees on courses to get credentials they desire!
If you are an extremely experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer, or a 3rd Line support engineer looking to progress within a year this role is for you!
Your responsibilities of this role:
- To provide 3rd line technical support to customers including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
- To liaise with and build strong working relationships with key customer contacts.
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client's systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers.
- To take a proactive approach to customer IT systems to ensure problems are avoided and the longer term development of the customer IT systems are considered.
- To be able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- * MS Windows Server 2008R2 or above* Microsoft Exchange* Azure* Office 365* VMware* Hyper-V
- VOIP - Trader Systems or CISCO Telephony
- Disaster Recovery experience
- MSP Experience
This is an excellent workplace for progression, this role in a nutshell is to provide 3rd line IT support remotely over the phone and connecting into customer sites.
Please Apply today for consideration or give me a call on 0203 909 5055.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age