Experienced 3rd Line SCCM Engineers required to join a leading international marketing and communications company in their new specialised support centre, which is rapidly expanding...
Infrastructure Architect - Manchester - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect to join their Manchester based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- Defining, creating and managing architecture models and roadmaps for infrastructure components, making sure they align to architecture target states
- Drawing on your deep understanding and experience of cloud architecture patterns and principles, such as AWS and Cloud Foundry
- Translating roadmaps into packages of work to be included in incremental platform deliverables, taking into account minimum viable product and minimum marketable features principles
- Helping build understanding of and support for the infrastructure architecture changes needed to achieve the programme's goals
- Making sure there are clear links between the programme's infrastructure architecture and the overall bank's strategy and target architecture, and that it satisfies the customer and business
- Promoting best practice in infrastructure architecture methods and standards, contributing to the wider conversation and methods for improved operational stability, resilience and security
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- A great collaborator and experienced enterprise architect with a specific focus on cloud technologies, mainly Amazon Web Services
- A proven history of working on large change programmes in a technology environment, with a focus around AWS technologies
- Well versed in agile development, continuous integration and test automation
- Experience of working with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- Great interpersonal skills, so you can work with both senior business and technical stakeholders
- The willingness to express your opinion, and an understanding of when to prioritise progress
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age