Scrum Masters/Project Managers/Project Coordinator's looking for the next step in their career are required to join an industry leading, global software solutions provider, with over...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Manchester!
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of automated testing, with the proven capability to set up a test automation framework, and experience with a number of tools and technologies related to automated testing. You'll have a history of delivering across a wide range of software delivery and transformation projects, including large change programmes in a technology environment. You'll also be no stranger to agile working, and a great development team member.
You'll also bring:
- Experience of developing bespoke testing frameworks, test strategy and planning, reporting, defect management, and behaviour-driven development
- An understanding of the financial services industry, particularly retail banking and lending products
- Solid technical skills in Java, Cucumber, Cloud Technologies, JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- Creativity, exceptionally high standards, and the desire to continue learning
- Great interpersonal skills, so you can work with both senior business and technical stakeholders
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age