Finance Accountant - Revenue / Margin
As one of Vodafone's strategic partner, we are seeking a Finance Accountant to join the team in Newbury on an initial 4-month contract. The EBU Mobile Revenue & Margin team are responsible for the accounting of Vodafone's Mobile Enterprise revenues, analysis and commentary of monthly results, and maintenance of controls to ensure compliance to internal and external standards.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Posting accounting entries for Corporate Gemini billing system revenues
- Providing commentary on Corporate Gemini results explaining month on month movements
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of control accounts
- Working closely with Finance Decision Support to ensure results are fully communicated and understood
- Identify, propose and deliver process improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Prior experience in large process driven business preferably within Telecoms.
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Ability to deal with complexity and large volumes of data
- Ability to work quickly and under tight deadlines
- Strong system skills including Microsoft Excel (pivot table and complex formulae), SAP and access.
If you have any interest, please send your CV through or call me on 07741660812
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age