ServiceNow Business Analyst London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Business Analyst to join their London based team...
I am currently recruiting for a Process Analyst to work for a large retail client based in Manchester with travel around the UK on a 3 month initial contract.
Driving Customer Journey improvements and operational efficiency by re-design and improvement of core business processes and critical customer journeys based on.
- Six Sigma Black Belt (or equivalent) Training
- Process management & change management experience in operational environment
- Project planning & implementation
- Working across multiple virtual teams
- Extensive stakeholder Management skills
- Operational experience
- Primary Degree Level
- Six Sigma Certification - Black Belt
- Business Analyst Qualification
- CI or process transformations experience
- Working closely with the operational teams to identify failure points in existing processes and customer journeys and design improvements which eliminate re-work, waste and which add value to the customer
- Support the development of appropriate roadmap of process & journey changes to deliver sustainable customer improvements across critical processes & customer journeys
- Support development of appropriate measures to track and monitor customer journey performance
- Undertake required customer journey mapping and management across key customer touch points & drive targeted customer improvement utilising customer and NPS insight
- Ensure true root-cause analysis is undertaken for process failures
- Improvement in failure rates for key operational processes, reduction in complaints & improvement in NPS
- Roadmap detailing right sequence of process and journey changes
- Key process and journey measures which track customer impact and operational performance
- Customer Journey frameworks and assessments, improvement roadmaps
- Defect rates for failure points
Please apply within if you are of interest!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age