Field Sales Manager Field based around Harlow, Office based in Basildon.Permanent Competitive Salary + Car AllowanceThis global managed service provider is now looking for a...
Salary: £30k + Bonus + Car allowance
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading IT Services organisation that requires a Product Manager to join their expanding team. The Product Manager is required to manage brands within the Software BU including new brands coming into our business, with direct ownership for certain vendors, with the aim to maximise the sales volumes and profit and minimise any risks within your portfolio for the business and our stakeholders.
- Responsibility for Revenue, margin and Gross profit, including marketing income
- To work with the management team to create operational plans within your set category/brand set in order to meet & exceed the agreed performance objectives using all available recourses within the business
- Ensure communication of all relevant data relating to products, promotions & strategies is delivered to all appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Creating and delivering individual targeted brand plans and working with sales and marketing teams on customer/marketing plans to produce the required level of business and meet the vendor/categorisation objectives.
- To create and ensure buy in from both the Internal and Field sales teams to category/brand plans and monitor/adjust performance through the correct sales management conduits.
- Work with the management team to control SKU levels by only selecting SKUs from vendors that are optimal in our sales channels and that differentiate from the rest of the product set where possible.
- Plan and implement the introduction of new products & the clearance of old ones.
- Investigate emerging markets and technologies and provide recommendations to the business for new vendors we should target to work with us.
- Experience in a commercial or product management role, minimum 2 years.
- Experience in the IT Hardware or Software B2B markets with a vendor, distributor or corporate reseller.
- Sound commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to act in 'consultative way ' to the business & advise the stakeholders how to optimise these channels.
- Demonstrate strong awareness of and commitment to ethics, compliance and business conduct guidelines
- Can demonstrate a good level of negotiation and communication skills, both internally and with external clients.
- Can provide evidence of working within an industry competitive, target related environment.
The Product Manager role will be flexibly located suited to you in terms of base location and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
Life assurance If you're a Product Manager that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age