API Designer | 6 Months | Ipswich
We are currently recruiting for an API Designer / Developer to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract based in Ipswich.
Our client is looking for someone with strong API and Azure knowledge, to help design APIs, gather requirements and join the Scrum team. You will be helping our client migrate from an on-premise web platform to a cloud (Azure) platform.
- To develop new systems and maintain existing ones in an Agile environment
- Design APIs for web platform
- To liaise, collaborate and work with other Developers and Systems Analysts to design and analyse specs in regards to databases, middleware, webpages and GUIs
- Evaluate existing applications and identify areas for improvement
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Financial Services / Insurance industry experience
- B2B API Integration
- Microservices experience / SOA
- Web API
- Agile commercial experience
- Requirements gathering experience
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age