Back End Cloud Developer London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Back End Cloud Developer to join their London...
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Environment Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
As an Environment Analyst, you will be required to:
- Work on a Programme level environment build for Lending Release work streams where in E2E testing can progress.
- Work closely with all impacted platform systems and understand testing requirement and convert into environment build.
- Optimisation of Stakeholder Queries.
- Work as a Shift support
- Run and execute Incident Management calls and get the resolution of issues from Platforms.
Must have all of the following:
- Knowledge of &/or experience in Environment Management
- Knowledge of &/or experience in BPM framework / Digital and Zambezi platforms (exposure of micro service architecture).
- Well verse with environment aspect like access control, DEVOPS, code/artefact deployments, test data management, change management, source control management, version control
- Well verse with documentation and process definitions.
- Good Communication skill (Written & verbal)
- Flexibility around availability (shifts/weekends/holidays)
Must have Knowledge of &/or experience in all or some of the following:
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Stakeholder Management
- Change deployment & Governance
- Test support
- Deployment support
- Incident Management
- Data Support
- Software Development Methodologies and ability to apply them to specific projects - like : Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test driven development
- Working in a global delivery model
- Knowledge on UNIX shell scripts, any scripting languages like Python, Ruby to do automation in the environments
- Working experience on tools like Splunk, App Dynamics, HPSA, Putty, Atlassian Tools
- Exposure / Knowledge on Java frameworks such as Spring Boot, Angular etc
- Knowledge on cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age