Junior IT Sourcing Consultants are required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's award winning CIO Advisory team in providing class leading IT...
Workday Integration Consultant - West London - Contract
My client a top Pharmaceuticals company is currently looking to recruit a Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll to join its team in West London on a contract basis.
A Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll is required to work within the Global Workday Product team responsible for the Workday technical portfolio. This team is responsible for all technical aspects of all Workday integration design, build and delivery. The portfolio of this team is extensive and transcends a broad technical capability including:
- A portfolio of around 350 integrations in and out of the Companies Global Workday HCM system. These integrations range from simple EIB's to complex custom Studio based integrations and include Core Connectors, PICOFS and PECI based integrations.
- Tier 2 integration and technical support including issue resolution, fixes and the design, build and implementation of integration enhancements and continuous improvements.
- Adoption of Workday's new Integration Cloud Platform enabling seamless integration between Workday and other company systems.
- BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) design, build and delivery for forms, letters and contracts.
To be successful in this role, the Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll will need to possess a broad technical and functional skill set and be able to transcend small to medium scale change delivery including the end to end technical management of small projects and change deliverables. This Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll may also be aligned to larger projects where they will be responsible for the design, build and test of integration solutions working with downstream vendors and customers as required. The Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll will also have sound business acumen and will be familiar with HR and payroll business processes and will have demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding and the ability to operate in all areas of the Workday technical space. There will also be opportunity for the Workday Technical and Integration SME to specialise in any of the Workday technical streams - Integration's design authority, Cloud Platform, BIRT, integration impact assessment, integration Security and secure file transfer/encryption and act as the champion in these areas.
The key skills and experience for the Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll include:
- A broad knowledge of Workday HCM and Payroll
- Ideally Workday Integration's Certified or Pro Accredited
- Extensive knowledge of HR and Payroll business area and business processes
- Experience of Workday integration design, build and delivery across the broad spectrum of Workday integration technology
- Must possess advanced Workday Studio skills and expert knowledge of all other Workday integration's technology - EIB's, Core Connectors, Payroll Interface, PECI
- A broad and advanced understanding of secure file transfer and encryption. Managing the portfolio of Workday and company PGP, GPG, SSH and x509 keys. Ensuring compliance with company policy and standards
- Experience of Workday Integration Security, and has experience of building and maintaining Integration ISU's, ISSG's, etc
- Experience of Workday's BIRT tool and designing, building and implementing BIRT based solutions in the HR and Payroll space
- An understanding/appreciation of Workdays Cloud Platform and its capabilities for cross application integration
- Experience of application management, operations, and/or support including knowledge and experience of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Experience of working in a project environment and delivering simple to high complexity integration solutions
This is a contract role for a Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll working for a top company. To apply to the Workday Integration Consultant for HCM & Payroll please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age