Software Development Project Manager (Oil & Gas) Chiswick 6 Month Contract Our Oil & Gas client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Software Development...
Terminal Property Project Development Manager is required to provide the single point of property development focus as the internal, Corporate Property Project Manager, acting as the accountable property project manager throughout the identified projects delivery process.
To ensure satisfactory delivery of technical property works programs, seeking to continually improve processes in the delivery of all workstream property projects.
Together with the individual project stakeholders, ensure the delivery of business benefits, managing internal property reporting, control & safety requirements through appointed external Project Managers and the Contractors.
- Supplier Management: directly manage all Project and Cost Management suppliers and design team consultants; where required manage the appointment of additional property suppliers working in conjunction with Procurement & Finance.
- Work on a project/programme of works of around £10-15m budget or similar
Experience (On the job)
- Experienced construction project management concepts, tools and techniques, experience gained in a construction / corporate firm.
- Aviation, Airport, Airline, Logistics experience IS A MUST
- Must have worked on Terminal projects
Expertise (Specialist knowledge)
- Delivering corporate construction programmes with multiple projects/workstreams.
- Managing external contractor teams.
- Knowledge of PM processes including different procurement routes
- Adherence to (Construction Design and Management principles) CDM15
Hold a civil engineering or CDM qualification or similar would be a benefit.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age