Business Analyst | Ipswich | 6 MonthsWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients for a 6 month contract...
Technical Analyst - Ipswich - International Travel
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Analyst on a 6 month contract basis in Ipswich. The role will be to analyse the details for a global integration programme including data, application, IT logistics and Infrastructure to produce integration design documents and lead the final integration activities. The Analyst must develop a strong understanding of the business and work with Application Architects/specialists and Technical Specialists to ensure standards and solutions fit with existing strategies, are appropriate for business goals. There will be some international travel required for this role across Africa and the Middle East.
* Reporting to the CEEMEA Integration Project Manager and working with the CEEMEA solutions architect and infrastructure architects, the Technical Analyst will help implement our IT strategy (applications and Infrastructure), our selection and implementation of infrastructure technologies and will be responsible for making sure that the Integration Principles are delivered in alignment with all other elements of IT infrastructure.
* Develop a detailed understanding of integration requirements, policies and business goals ensuring these are translated into solutions that meet the needs of the business, provide appropriate levels of control and are operationally aligned to deliver a maximum return on investment.
* Develop documentation/presentations such as architectures, network topologies, roadmaps etc that can be used to communicate strategies and architectures to all levels of IT and business.
* Ensure that solutions are aligned to the operational and strategic needs for each country and comply with appropriate Data Sovereignty and Protection Laws.
* Work with IT Operational leaders to understand operational demands and constraints. Ensure architectural/security solutions and designs are compatible with existing support models and operational processes identifying any gaps.
* Experience of implementing and managing infrastructure operations in a large global environment.
* Experience in communicating migration concepts and principles to a varied audience. Building consensus with IT Management, operations leaders, peers and across the Group IT community.
* Worked as part of an Enterprise architecture function in a large multi-country distributed organization. * Application architectures and application security techniques including authentication & authorization models, secure coding practices and penetration testing principles.
* Experience with Application/Hosting Security principles.
* Experience with Application Migration
* The design and implementation of Data Centres, large computer rooms or hosting facilities
* Development and/or review of enterprise infrastructure documents and deliverables
* Configuration and asset management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age