Splunk EngineerFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!The successful candidate will have the following skills:Good Splunk 6/7.*...
PKI Engineer - Edinburgh - 4 Months (with view to extend)
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled PKI Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 4 month initial contract.
- Specialist in PKI with previous experience in Auto Enrolment Services (AES).
- Providing technical support to low level component design, implementation and technical change to support our Technology systems.
- Understanding the risk appetite and working within operational risk requirements, escalating non compliances as required.
- Providing specialist knowledge to the Cryptography team and Security Projects team.
- Own, manage and supervise the risks which exist in the business area, ensuring mechanisms are in place to identify, report, manage and mitigate risk within a defined Risk Appetite, working in conjunction with our internal oversight representative and 2LOD.
What are the skills, knowledge and experience needed to do the role?
- Technical understanding of PKI and associated technologies (Platform technology, products and domains).
- Basic understanding of IT security principles, and toolsets used to deliver and monitor security services.
- Ability to work with others to achieve the right level of support for security activities.
- Display behaviours in line with Our Standards
- Our Standards - All standards to level 3.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age