Junior Software Developer .Net / C#I am currently recruiting for a Software Developer with experience in .Net & C# based in Ruislip on a permanent...
Software Developer - Contract - C#/ .Net and WPF
I am currently recruiting for a Software Developer to work within the retail sector based in High Wycombe on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will help redevelop existing machine interaction and payment systems, advise on best practice and work with the team to develop mechanisms to ensure robustness and code quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop modern, cleanly written components / code to control low level hardware.
- Advise on standards and practices around embedded systems control
- Deliver across entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deploy, test, release and automation
- Develops and extends the reach of existing digital applications, while helping to identify opportunities for future product roadmaps
- Creates and maintains a robust technical framework to support the machine software
What our client are looking for: Must have good knowledge around C# / .Net framework, competent and comfortable with OO patterns and practice. - Development experience focused on device communications in an embedded, process automation or engineering context - API development/Driver development - Ideally have experience working with EPOS / Vending concerns, payment hardware integration and MD.
If this role sounds of interest to yourself, please apply within and I will look forward to discussing this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age