Environment ManagerFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!You'll have significant experience of leading the delivery of infrastructure...
Project Manager - Skype for Business
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Project Manager for Skype for Business to join their Edinburgh based team on a 12 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience of managing complex messaging environments projects.
- Experience in planning, managing and controlling projects.
- Strong analytical skills; able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment. Facilitation and resolve conflict.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- SDLC, PRINCE 2, APMP and ITIL experience are required for this position.
- Knowledge of Agile methods (Kanban/Scrum) and tools (Jira, etc...).
- Skills and proven experience with project involved in following products:
- Skype for Business Server 2015 / Lync Server 2013.
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016.
- Mail box migration.
- Enterprise Vault migration.
- EMC Centera migration.
- SharePoint Migration
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft 365 \ Microsoft Teams.
- Azure / AWS / GCP and other Cloud Provider.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age