A Marketing Executive is required to join an IT Managed Service provider based in Nelson on a permanent basis.
You will work closely with the relevant sales teams to understand defined customer segments and deliver relevant campaigns on time, on budget and on brand.
The position requires someone who is flexible, has strong attention to detail, possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can bring together a mix of marketing tactics to deliver campaigns which support either customer acquisition or retention.
Skills required of the Marketing Executive
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing/business discipline
- Previous marketing experience
- Practical experience of implementing and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Proactive, self-starter and team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience/knowledge of the telecoms/IT sector is preferred but not essential
Role and Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Work with the marketing manager to plan a quarterly schedule of marketing campaigns and activities - including content, social media and PR - for defined customer segments across all channels
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns line with budget and business objectives
- Collaborate with the dedicated content, PR, design and digital members of the wider marketing team to develop new or rework existing materials including e-shots, white-papers, info-graphics and web pages
- Write copy for online and offline campaigns including web, social and print
- Create sales literature including guides, data sheets and brochures to support sales enablement and to articulate the benefits of our products
- Act as coordinator between the product and marketing teams for any product updates, such as legislative, price increases, phase-outs, road-maps and new product launches
- Measure and report on campaigns and other marketing activities
- Regularly monitor and report on market research and competitor analysis
- Keep abreast of current trends in identified segments and feed the insight back to the business
- Ensure continuity of branding and messaging across all marketing communications
- Other duties as and when required
For more information and a full job spec, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age