IT Service Desk Analyst Permanent Role Milton KeynesAre you someone with experience as 1st Line support who is looking for a new role?My major client...
I am currently recruiting for an Automation Test Analyst to work for a large retail client based in High Wycombe on a 3 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will develop and implement QA strategy across machine software, telemetry and other technology projects. They will advise on best practice QA and how to best automate testing where appropriate working alongside developers and 3rd parties. There will also be manual testing responsibility given the hardware nature of machines.
Key skills for this role are C# / .Net, Coded UI automation and manual test experience with hardware.
The key duties of the Automation Test Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Software development and test automation experience against desktop (WPF) and embedded systems
- Hands-on experience on Automation and Manual testing.
- Understanding of hardware and software architecture for desktop and embedded systems
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management
- Experience with automated test scheduler, test data management, data analysis and statistics
- Design, develop and support automation test frameworks using a variety of commercially available tools as well as bespoke solutions
- Provide expert advice and feedback to the Project manager
- Work closely and collaboratively with other teams across the business
- Be tool agnostic and recommend new processes and techniques to improve the capability of testing.
- Produce clear and concise reports and documentation, defect management.
- Hands-on test experience - both deployment and enhancement.
Please apply within if you are of interest and I will look forward to discussing this further!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age