C++ Developer6 monthsLondon Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a hands on C++ Developer to join their London based team for a...
Are you an experience Salesforce developer with node.js skills? Have you been part of systems design in a previous role? Are you looking for your next contract opportunity in a globally recognised media company? If you have answered yes to all three questions then this opportunity is for you!
You will be working within an agile delivery team to design and develop a new CRM platform. Through delivering planned features to a high standard and agreed timescales. You will work closely with product owners, business analysts, and stakeholders to gather requirements and agree on acceptance criteria. You will be responsible for the design and deliver solutions that are secure, reliable, responsive, and scalable while playing an active role in designing the architecture, tooling and release cycle processes used across the CRM engineering team.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce solutions design and development
- Experience programming in Node.Js
- Experience working as part of an agile team, using Scrum
- Track record of delivering well engineered solutions using best practices such as SOLID principles, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming
- Good understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a micro services and event driven architecture
- Experience working with the AWS cloud platform
- Familiar with the 12 factor methodology
- Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
If this is something of interest please apply for the role below or call me on 0113 887 8074 to discuss. Detailed job specification available on application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age