Senior Service Delivery Manager
Permanent - Competitive Salary & car allowance
Due to my clients continued growth as a Managed Service Provider, there is an excellent opportunity with this new post to join the team in Huntingdon to provide support to the IT Service Delivery strategy to ensure that the following is in-place across all of IT:
Being the voice of the client on operational and service management matters working in close proximity with the Account Management Team;
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Appropriate core processes such as (but not limited to) Major Incident Management, Incident, Problem, Change, Service Transition, Risk Management, Supplier Management and Service Reporting.
- Appropriate governance and controls to ensure that IT processes are being followed across the entire account and all teams, whether local to the account, other parts of the company or 3rd parties are complying with them.
- Be accountable for Service Transition and ensure that the appropriate checks and balances are in-place and that they are covered by the correct processes to ensure that new or changes to existing services are implemented in a controlled manner
- Act as an interface between the various Service Providers and the Business for high priority operational issues.
- Supplier Management - participate or run (as appropriate) regular Service Reviews with Service Providers liaising with Commercial over contractual issues.
- Undertake effective Issue Management, acting as facilitator for ensuring prioritisation of operational system related issues.
- Take an active role in Change Management and provide input to the Change / Release Management Board, to ensure live Problems / Issues are covered within the ongoing change/release schedules.
Your experience / knowledge will include:
- Proven Service Delivery Management experience (5 years).
- Depth of experience in service improvement, in outsourcing and solid business acumen.
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent experience.
- Broad IT background, ideally in application and infrastructure.
- Good understanding of governance and ITIL processes.
- Good understanding/experience in Incident / Change / Problem Management.
- Ability to influence senior leadership, to work with people and drive towards common solutions.
- Strong organisational and matrix management skills.
- Proven track record of involvement in successful service delivery departments.
- Must hold a driving license
We are looking to fill this position ASAP - please apply today to be considered, or give me a call for more information and a confidential chat.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age