I am currently recruiting for 2 Perm Digital designer based in London with some travel to Basingstoke to work for a large insurance company.Capability, Knowledge...
I am currently recruiting for a Perm UX Researcher based in London to work for a large insurance company.
You will be reporting directly to the Digital Experience Design Lead, you will employ user-centred design techniques to design and optimise our digital product portfolio. You will work alongside, and collaborate with, other talented designers, editors, product owners and developers to deliver an excellent customer experience across through all channels. Your customer-focus will help us understand the goals, motivations, anxieties and frustrations of our customers.
- Embed design research into key digital projects
- Determine which research methodology is relevant and manage or conduct the research as appropriate
- Use data and insights from research to power user-centred design
- Journey mapping, storyboarding and wireframing
- Information architecture
- Collaborating with designers, editors, product owners and scrum teams
- Coaching and mentoring designers and other digital team colleagues to run their own tactical research
- Presenting designs and explaining rationale to senior stakeholders
Design research is a key part of this role, and we expect you to showcase your previous experience of this area in your portfolio. You'll have a real appreciation of user needs and relish opportunities to discover those using qualitative and quantitative research methods including lab studies, remote testing, card sorting, customer feedback and A/B testing.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven success in design research which led to positive business outcomes
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Comfortable with understanding and using data to guide design decisions
- Experience of creating wireframes, customer journey maps and storyboards
- Expertise using tools such as AxureRP, Sketch, InVision, Decibel Insight and Userzoom
- Able to build prototypes to low or high fidelity depending on context
- Happy working at conceptual and detailed levels - adjusting techniques and approaches as necessary
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age