.Net Developer 6 Month InitiallyOur Investment Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled .Net Developer to join their London based team...
Teams Voice Architect/Designer
Fantastic opportunity to join our Investment Banking client on an initial six month contract!
The required skills/experience for this role:
- Working knowledge and migration experience of Microsoft Skype for Business/Teams
- Experience of managing and configuring users, policies, scripting and automation within Microsoft Office 365, Skype/Teams Phone System (using Powershell etc).
- Ability to configure and deploy PSTN services into MS Skype/Teams using Direct Routing services
- Experience of migrating on-premise Lync/OCS to Skype (hosted/online).
- Hands-on experience of applying security hardening to Teams/Office365.
- Experience of deploying voice technologies to cloud.
- Good understanding of highly-regulated environments and how these regulations (MiFID, MAR, GDPR etc) impact technology.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Able to work unsupervised with the ability to identify and devise new approaches and ways of working to achieve results.
- Aptitude and attitude to learn new technologies.
- Multiple disciplinary operator, able to work as a technical SME on LLD, HLD, engineering and architecture but also needs to
- Understanding of agile PM methodology principles (Epic, Scrums, Sprints, Backlogs etc.) and business requirements gathering.
If you would like to find out more information about this role, please forward your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age