SAP Support Analyst West London ContractMy client one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies is looking to recruit a SAP Support Analyst to join their...
SAP Order to Cash Data Analyst - Contract - West LondonMy client a global Pharmaceuticals company are currently looking to recruit a SAP Order to Cash Data Analyst to work independently and manage business and technology stakeholders. This is a contract role based in West London. The SAP Order to Cash Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting a project that helps to optimise Finance controls in Order to cash process.
- Design and develop analytical solutions to understand and identify risks across the O2C finance business process
- Perform data analytics on data obtained from the ERP system to facilitate the design of centralised risk assessments for finance controls taking into consideration the complex compliance requirements and legal and ethical standards.
- Participate on cross-functional and matrixed project to reduce risk and/or implement new or enhanced controls related to key processes or systems
- Establish and manage effective relationships with other areas to ensure alignment of controls, including a close collaboration with Tech functional consultants.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Order to cash process experience
- Knowledge of SQL scripting
- SAP ERP Data experience
- Finance process experience
This is a contract role for a SAP Order to Cash Data Analyst working for a global pharmaceutical company based in West London. To apply to the role please send a CV or call to discuss further
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age