Project Manager Skype for BusinessOur Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Project Manager for Skype for Business to join their Edinburgh based...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!
You'll have significant experience of leading the delivery of infrastructure using physical or virtual machines, or cloud for complex digital projects or programmes. As well as experience of using Agile and Waterfall methodologies, you'll have previously managed the implementation of technology into production under change governance. This will be supported by your experience of incident and problem management.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience of leading delivery of infrastructure using physical/virtual machines and/or cloud for complex digital projects or programmes
- Solid Experience of delivering projects through full SDLC using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Solid experience of managing the release implementation into production under change governance
- Experience of managing Incident and Problems
- Experience of managing test environments
- Experience of working as a scrum master
- Understanding of E2E architecture of a complex digital programme (Advantageous)
- Using Jira, Confluence, Service Now
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age