Project Manager Skype for BusinessOur Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Project Manager for Skype for Business to join their Edinburgh based...
Technical Project Manager (Middleware)
Fantastic opportunity to join our Asset Management client in Edinburgh on an initial 6 month contract!
The Project Manager will join the newly formed middleware integration work stream.
The Middleware Integration work stream require a proficient Technical Project Manager to support multiple deliverables.
- The Application Lifecycle Management/Application Development Platform from Mid-March.
- Take over from current ETL platform work package Project Manager
- Potential for upcoming work packages such as Integration layer & decommissioning
- The role will involve working closely with 3rd party providers as well as stakeholders within the business to allow us to get the work stream to meet key deliverables.
- The client does not require a Project Manager with strong domain experience, however, they do need a good IT based Project Manager who can show experience of delivering end to end projects and can work off their own initiative to get this new area fully operational.
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV to find out more about this role!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age