Junior Java Developer6 Months initiallyOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Junior Java Developer to join their London based team...
Senior Infrastructure Audit Manager - London - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Technology Infrastructure Risk and Control SME to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Hands on experience as a Risk and Control professional
- Technology assurance experience with a focus on infrastructure and technical security controls
- Experience as an IT auditor
- A well-rounded understanding of infrastructure and security controls i.e. IT general controls, OS, database, networks, security operations, cryptography etc
- Cloud experience preferred
- Banking experience preferred
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age