AWS ArchitectOur Tier 1 Banking client is offering a great opportunity for a highly experienced AWS Architect to join their London based team for a...
ServiceNow Business Analyst - London - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Business Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
Experienced ServiceNow Business Analyst required to support the ITSM team with user access and JML processes.
- Must have experience of Agile ServiceNow development and ServiceNow platform knowledge
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Experienced in HR, User Access and JML processes and technologies
- Experience of working with info sec teams
- Knowledge of risk and control within large organisations
- Be able to produce high quality project documentation in line with internal governance
- Good team player and self-motivator to drive solutions to delivery completion.
- Work with PMs, BA's and key stakeholders to define and plan delivery of requirements
- Lead and facilitate workshops and other business requirements gathering activities.
- Prioritise and manage workloads in line with project delivery, and other parallel project delivery's.
- Experience of decommissioning services and systems an advantage.
- Responsible for the project delivery.
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age