Role: Calculations Analyst / Data Analyst / SQL AnalystLocation: Telford I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a...
Are you an Oracle Database Administrator looking for a permanent role in the West Midlands/Shropshire?
My major client, based in Telford, is looking for someone to join their team.
The client can offer you flexible working arrangements, the chance to learn new technologies and progression, the chance to earn more money with on-call and overtime and a positive environment to work in.
- Ensure all Oracle Databases, are supported to a high standard and incidents, requests and problems are resolved within a timely manner, within agreed SLA's
- To assist with developing the overarching Oracle strategy for infrastructure and estate management and its components
- Developing strategies to manage the scalability and growth of a rapidly expanding environment.
- Takes ownership of Oracle DBA Engineering capability which involves managing roadmaps and technology improvement plans
- Work closely with Technical Architects to ensure a robust technical roadmap is in place. Keep up to date with emerging industry developments and trends
- Participate in design and technology reviews and provide documentation where needed
Don't waste any time, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age