ServiceNow Business Analyst London 6 Months Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled ServiceNow Business Analyst to join their London based team...
Credit Risk Business Analyst - London - 6 Months
Our Banking client is currently looking for a highly skilled Credit Risk Business Analyst to join their London based team on a 6 month initial contract.
- The successful candidate will join the Counterparty Credit Risk Change team as an experienced Credit Risk Business Analyst to support complex changes required in the Counterparty Credit Risk systems
- The key programmes of work are focused around delivering critical Stress Testing and Controls Regulatory Changes, remediation and significant capital benefits
- The role is demanding as risk is a key area of focus for the bank at this time. The candidate will be working with multiple stakeholders from key areas of the business such as Front Office Capital Management, Traded Credit Risk Management, Risk Capital and Risk Control Unit.
Key Accountabilities/ Skills required:
- Understanding of Financials Instruments and underlying data requirements
- PFE simulations, including netting agreements and collateral modelling
- Stress-testing and risk factor analysis
- Capital calculations under Basel III / CRDIV
- CVA RWA methodologies
- Understanding Credit Risk management including methodology, processes and terminology
- Understanding RWA finance calculations in relation to trading book products including methodology, processes and terminology
- Running structured meetings / workshops to drive out requirements and design
- Writing functional specifications for investment banking systems
- Testing, both defining test strategies and following through the subsequent execution
- Ability to manage small deliveries (from analysis, through design, development, testing and ultimately to delivery)
- Relational database experience and SQL
- Strong MS Excel / Access skills (to model calculations and processes)
- Good user knowledge of the other MS applications, including Visio
If this position is a match to your skillset and experience please apply by submitting your CV and I will be in touch by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age