Business Analyst Solution DesignerFantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!The successful candidate will have banking experience as...
Fantastic opportunity to join our Banking client on an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh!
The successful candidate will have banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Control and compliance of benefits relating to Business as Usual and Technology Transformation areas.
- Covering Staff related costs, Contract costs and Depreciation.
- Agree and build a robust process of managing the benefits through the Technology tool known as ITP (IT Planning Rolling outturn and forecast), complying with the timelines stipulated for monthly forecasting.
- Validate and support savings and benefits and ensure all relevant parties are informed of the current situation built into ITP.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, partners and customers in the Supply Chain Services and Finance areas.
- We are looking for someone with strong people engagement, financial, project and cost analysis skills
- Some knowledge of Apptio / ITP would be beneficial.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age