Product Manager (SharePoint)LondonMy client has an urgent requirement for a SharePoint Product Manager.As a SharePoint Product Manager, you will be responsible for forming the vision...
Product Manager - Dynamcis 365
As a Product Manager at you will be responsible for forming the vision for products and engaging with teams and stakeholders in the development of that vision over time. Using your knowledge of Dynamics 365 along with identifying user needs in order to deliver real business benefits whilst working with the Dynamics 365 development team to set priorities. You will play a key role in implementing the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) framework with Strategic and Important suppliers.
As the Product Manager you will be required to:
Define, plan and drive an effective product roadmap working in collaboration with the business, create effective feedback mechanism from stakeholders to build the appropriate backlog, apply the right business prioritisation within the product backlog, managing dependencies and working closely with the relevant stakeholders\users. You will also maintain and update the Governance, Standards and Guidelines and training documentation, manage the grooming process for a product release, including creation of user stories, UI prototypes, and sprint acceptance criteria.
The ideal candidate will have:
Advanced knowledge and experience of managing Dynamics 365 as an Intranet, ECM/DM and collaboration platform, deep technical and architectural understanding of administrative and functional capabilities of Dynamics 365 on premise and Dynamics 365 Online, technical understanding of workplace infrastructure, networks and cyber security, Knowledge of delivering product roadmaps, user stories and managing backlogs embedded with associated business outcomes and value, experience of managing Dynamics 365 environments or development and administration, including Office 365 Cloud based Dynamics 365 and on premise configurations.
In addition you will be required to have;
- Practical understanding of agile methodology and how to apply the agile mind set to all aspects of their work
- Understanding and identifying problems, analysing and identifying the appropriate solutions and overseeing delivery and rollout as well as support
- Experience in other MS disciplines such as Sharepoint, AD, Exchange, Skype for Business, Office 365
- Experience of rolling out and supporting a large scale Intranet project
- Experience in Agile delivery methods
- Experience of using service management tools
- Experience of IT processes and procedures as well as maintaining up to date documentation
- Financial and commercial experience of managing budgets
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age